- "Howdy, Jim!
I just wanted to send a note to tell you how much Meera and I enjoyed our stay at your place last weekend. It sure was nice to get out of the
city for a few days and take in all the lush greenness and fresh air out there. The strawberries were delicious, and we've already gone through 2
containers of your pesto - one with a nice big loaf of crusty bread, and the other with shrimp and olives over linguini. Man, that stuff is SUPERB.
I think it's the first pesto I've ever had with exactly the right ratio of garlic to basil for my taste."
- Our guest wrote about us on her blog: http://taoofchange.com/2008/04/26/dirt-farming-and-politics/
- "I enjoyed my stay very much! It is a lovely place - clean & quiet. Like to wake up to views."
- "This is a wonderful place! We will definitely return when we are in the area.
That was a great breakfast. Those whole grain grits were delicious!"
- "Jim, Thank you for the warm welcome and the hospitality in your lovely home. We really appreciate it."
- I am very pleased to have a freezerful of organic strawberries to eat with my breakfast throughout the year,
plus a few fresh ones for this next week. I really enjoyed your crew too. Very personable, helpful and friendly.
- "Thank you for hospitality! I gotta say, the tempurpedic bed is
ridiculous. :) I never slept on one before but the temper pillows and
bed circumvented both of my alarms this morning. I know to avoid
getting one of those for myself ever till I'm an old person. :)"
- "I continue to treasure my vivid memories and impressions of beautiful
Amherst and its lovely rural surroundings. Thank you for your kindness
as a host."
- We really enjoyed our stay - It fact, "It was the best damn stay I ever had."
- "Thank you - We had a very comfortable stay. We will give your info to friends whose son may be visiting Hampshire College."